Thursday 16 April 2015

The Hurt Locker

Part One:

  • Well, since I missed more than half of the movie it's kind of hard to judge the movie as a whole. But, from what I did see I enjoyed it. I love movies with suspense, and the process of diffusing a bomb is the epitome of suspense, to me. 
  • I didn't have much feelings towards the movie. I feel like I didn't have a lot of feelings because I've seen so many war movies lately, they are all kind of blending into one big movie. Except American Sniper. That movie was awesome.
  • I did not see enough of the movie to really grasp one character and how that character progressed through the movie.
Part Two:
  • Almost all war movies have the same effect on me, and its really hard to put those emotions into one word. I feel so many different emotions from war movies, it ranges from stressed to happy to sad to confused to patriotic. Any scenes where a soldier loses one of his partners is unbearable to watch. Their pain and sadness is always horrible.
Part Three:
  • I'm going to be honest here. I have no clue what it could possibly mean. So I searched it to find out and this is what the director of the movie said it meant: " if a bomb goes off, you're going to be in the hurt locker. That's how they used it in Baghdad." So, basically its a slang word used in the army.

No comments: